ACHORD disseminates a variety of information through peer-reviewed publications and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Adopting and implementing an innovative model to organize diabetes care within First Nations communities: A qualitative assessment
- Characteristics and Outcomes of Physician-to-Physician Telephone Consultation Programs: Environmental Scan
- Effect of a pharmacy comprehensive chronic diseases care plan on use of lipid-lowering drugs among patients with hypertension
- Modifying the quality-adjusted life year calculation to account for meaningful change in health-related quality of life: insights from a pragmatic clinical trial.
- The effect of home medication review in community-dwelling older adults: a systematic review
- The performance of the EQ-5D-3L in screening for anxiety and depressive symptoms in hospital and community settings
- The predictive ability of EQ-5D-3L compared to the LACE index and its association with 30-day post-hospitalization outcomes
- 3125 steps to perfect health: a nonparametric approach to developing the EQ-5D-5L value set
- A cluster randomized controlled trial for the Evaluation of routinely Measured PATient reported outcomes in HemodialYsis care (EMPATHY): A study protocol
- A longitudinal study on the association between diabetic foot disease and health related quality of life in people with type 2 diabetes
- Anthropometric changes and risk of diabetes: are there sex differences? A longitudinal study of Alberta’sTomorrow Project
- Change in Trajectories of Adherence to Lipid-Lowering Drugs Following Non-Fatal Acute Coronary Syndrome or Stroke
- Changes in body mass index and incidence of diabetes: A longitudinal study of Alberta’s Tomorrow Project Cohort.
- Costarting sitagliptin with metformin is associated with a lower likelihood of disease progression in newly treated people with type 2 diabetes: a cohort study
- Developing and evaluating a patient decision aid for hormone therapy to manage symptoms of surgical menopause: the story behind the “SheEmpowers” patient decision aid
- Diet Quality and Health Service Utilization for Depression: A Prospective Investigation of Adults in Alberta’sTomorrow Project.
- Evaluation of comprehensive annual care plans by pharmacists in Alberta for patients with complex conditions
- Factors Associated with Pneumococcal Vaccination in 2040 People with Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-sectional Study
- Feasibility of identifying and describing the burden of early-onset metabolic syndrome in primary care electronic medical record data: a cross-sectional analysis
- Financial advantage or barrier when deprescribing for seniors: A case based analysis
- Pharmacologic Glycemic Management of Type 2 Diabetes in Adults: 2020 Update
- Potential cost-savings from the use of the biosimilars filgrastim, infliximab and insulin glargine in Canada: a retrospective analysis.
- Prevalence and Correlates of Accelerometer-Based Physical Activity and Sedentary Time Among Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Prevalence of diabetes in pregnancy among Indigenous women in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Systemic use of antibiotics and risk of diabetes in adults: A nested case-control study of Alberta’sTomorrow Project.
- Thiazide Diuretic-Induced Change in Fasting Plasma Glucose: a Meta-analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials
- Time to Treatment Intensification in Newly Treated Adult Type 2 Diabetes Patients: Comparison of Canada and the United States
- Validation of drug prescription records for senior patients in Alberta’s Tomorrow Project: Assessing agreement between two population-level administrative pharmaceutical databases in Alberta, Canada.
- Women’s experiences with peer counselling and social support during a lifestyle intervention among women with a previous gestational diabetes pregnancy
- Working towards a better understanding of type 2 diabetes care organization with First Nations communities: A qualitative assessment
- An individualized patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) based patient decision aid and surgeon report for patients considering total knee arthroplasty: protocol for a pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Adherence to biphosphonates after an upper extremity fracture: A pre-specified substudy of the C-Stop randomized controlled trial
- Anthropometric Changes and Risk of Diabetes: Are There Differences between Men and Women? A Longitudinal Study of Alberta’s Tomorrow Project Cohort
- Association of Depressive Symptoms and Diabetes Distress with Severe Hypoglycemia in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes
- CMV-Specific T-cells and CD27-CD28-CD4+ T-cells for Assignment of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Status in Adults Awaiting Organ Transplant
- Change in Skeletal Muscle Following Resection of Stage I–III Colorectal Cancer is Predictive of Poor Survival: A Cohort Study
- Changes in functional status after aquatic exercise for adults with type 2 diabetes and arthritis: A Pilot Study
- Changing provider behaviour to increase nurse visits for obesity in family practice: The 5As Team Randomised Control Trial
- Characterisation of concurrent use of prescription opioids and benzodiazepine/Z-drugs in Alberta, Canada: a population-based study
- Clinical Utility of Pre-Exercises Stress Testing in People with Diabetes
- Cost-effectiveness of Osteoporosis Interventions to Improve Quality of Care after Upper Extremity Fracture: Results from a Randomized Trial (C-STOP Trial).
- Developing a case definition for type 1 diabetes mellitus in a primary care electronic medical record database: an exploratory study.
- Discriminative Validity of the EQ-5D-5L and SF-12 in Older Adults with Arthritis.
- Evaluation of Health User Effects with Metformin and Other Oral Antihyperglycemia Medication Users in Adult Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Healthy Eating and Active Living for Diabetes-Glycemic Index (HEALD-GI): study rationale, design and evaluation of a pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Individualized Health-Related Quality of Life Instrument Measure Yourself Medical Outcome Profile (MYMOP) and Its Adaptations: A Critical Appraisal
- The History of Hypertension Guidelines in Canada
- Optimal threshold of adherence to lipid-lowering drugs in predicting acute coronary syndrome, stroke, or mortality: a cohort study
- Population-Level Outcomes With a 2-Step Approach for Gestational Diabetes Screening and Diagnosis: Response to the Letter to the Editor from Dr. Kong
- Prevalence and correlates of accelerometer-based physical activity and sedentary time among kidney transplant recipients
- Prognostic tools for cardiovascular disease in patients with type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis of C-statistics
- Systematic review of community pharmacy-based and pharmacist-led foot care interventions for adults with type 2 diabetes
- The association between vascular complications during pregnancy in women with Type 1 diabetes and congenital malformations
- The Effect of Cardiac Rehabilitation Attendance on Sexual Activity Outcomes in Cardiovascular Disease Patients: A Systematic Review.
- The frequency and availability of population-specific patient reported outcome measures and minimal clinically important differences among approved drugs in Canada.
- The importance of measuring the impact of patient-oriented research.
- Understanding the Experiences of East African Immigrant Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Validation of Drug Prescription Records for Senior Patients in Alberta’s Tomorrow Project: Assessing agreement between two population-level administrative pharmaceutical databases in Alberta, Canada
- Women’s experience with peer counselling and social support during a lifestyle intervention among women with a previous gestational diabetes pregnancy. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine.
- Acute vs Cumulative Benefits of Metformin use in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Failure.
- Changes in body mass index and incidence of diabetes: A longitudinal study of Alberta’s Tomorrow Project Cohort
- Changes in glucose-lowering drug use before and after cancer diagnosis among patients with diabetes.
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of cognitive enhancers for treating Alzheimer’s dementia: systematic review and network meta-analysis
- Dietary patterns prior to pregnancy and associations with pregnancy complications
- Effect of Age on the Manifestations and Outcomes of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease in Adults
- Examining Sex Differences in Glycaemic Index Knowledge and Intake Among Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Hospital rehabilitation for patients with obesity: a scoping review.
- Validation of administrative and clinical definitions for gestational diabetes mellitus against laboratory results.
- Association between Physical Activity and Health-Related Quality of Life in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Association of insulin dosage with mortality or major adverse cardiovascular events: a retrospective cohort study.
- Association of Preference-Based Health-Related Quality of Life with Weight Loss in Obese Adults.
- Body Mass Index Is Associated With Differential Rates of Coronary Revascularization After Cardiac Catheterization.
- Correlates of Accelerometer-Assessed Physical Activity and Sedentary Time Among Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
- Dietary intake and prospective changes in cardiometabolic risk factors in children and youth.Prevalence of gestational diabetes among Chinese and South Asians: A Canadian population-based analysis.
- Examining Diet-Related Care Practices Among Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A Focus on GlycemicIndex Choices.
- Geographic Clustering of Acute Complications and Sociodemographic Factors in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.Engaging Patients and Clinicians in Establishing Research Priorities for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
- Healthy eating and active living after gestational diabetes mellitus (HEALD-GDM): Rationale, design, and proposed evaluation of a randomized controlled trial
- Limited Effectiveness of Diabetes Risk Assessment Tools in Seniors’ Facility Residents.
- Sex differences in associations between insulin resistance, heart rate variability, and arterial stiffness in healthy women and men: a physiology study.
- Sitagliptin and risk of fractures in type 2 diabetes: Results from the TECOS trial
- Time-Varying Risk for Breast Cancer Following Initiation of Glucose-Lowering Therapy in Women with Type 2 Diabetes: Exploring Detection Bias.
- Validation of administrative and clinical case definitions for gestational diabetes mellitus against laboratory results.
- Walking and type 2 diabetes risk using CANRISK scores among older adults.
- Large-for-Gestational-Age Neonate Predicts 2 5-Fold Increased Odds of Neonatal Hypoglycemia in Women with Type 1 Diabetes