ACHORD disseminates a variety of information through peer-reviewed publications and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Hospital rehabilitation for patients with obesity: a scoping review.
- Validation of administrative and clinical definitions for gestational diabetes mellitus against laboratory results.
- Comparative effectiveness and safety of cognitive enhancers for treating Alzheimer’s dementia: systematic review and network meta-analysis
- Acute vs Cumulative Benefits of Metformin use in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Failure.
- Changes in body mass index and incidence of diabetes: A longitudinal study of Alberta’s Tomorrow Project Cohort
- Changes in glucose-lowering drug use before and after cancer diagnosis among patients with diabetes.
- Effect of Age on the Manifestations and Outcomes of Invasive Pneumococcal Disease in Adults
- Examining Sex Differences in Glycaemic Index Knowledge and Intake Among Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Association of Preference-Based Health-Related Quality of Life with Weight Loss in Obese Adults.
- Body Mass Index Is Associated With Differential Rates of Coronary Revascularization After Cardiac Catheterization.
- Limited Effectiveness of Diabetes Risk Assessment Tools in Seniors’ Facility Residents.
- Correlates of Accelerometer-Assessed Physical Activity and Sedentary Time Among Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex differences in associations between insulin resistance, heart rate variability, and arterial stiffness in healthy women and men: a physiology study.
- Dietary intake and prospective changes in cardiometabolic risk factors in children and youth.Prevalence of gestational diabetes among Chinese and South Asians: A Canadian population-based analysis.
- Time-Varying Risk for Breast Cancer Following Initiation of Glucose-Lowering Therapy in Women with Type 2 Diabetes: Exploring Detection Bias.
- Walking and type 2 diabetes risk using CANRISK scores among older adults.
- Geographic Clustering of Acute Complications and Sociodemographic Factors in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.Engaging Patients and Clinicians in Establishing Research Priorities for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
- Association of insulin dosage with mortality or major adverse cardiovascular events: a retrospective cohort study.
- Examining Diet-Related Care Practices Among Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: A Focus on GlycemicIndex Choices.
- Validation of administrative and clinical case definitions for gestational diabetes mellitus against laboratory results.
- Association between Physical Activity and Health-Related Quality of Life in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Sitagliptin and risk of fractures in type 2 diabetes: Results from the TECOS trial